ProjectX India is a fortnightly e-publication available through annual subscription in Downloadable PDF format. Each issue contains multi-sector projects information from 40-45 sectors of the economy. The issue is emailed on 1st and 15th of every month.
|Year (s) /
No. of issues
|1 Year (24 Issues)
|2 Years (48 Issues)
|3 Years (72 Issues)
Note: When you click on the subscription link, you will be directed to our web store payment page hosted with Instamojo payment gateway & eCommerce platform in India. After you make the payment on our webstore, we will contact you in two working days and deliver your first copy and subscription details.
Apart from the above mentioned online option, you can also pay by cheque, NEFT, Direct Deposit, or Gpay. Payment Details can be shared with you through email or on whatsapp. Kindly Whatsapp your Name, Designation, Company, Mobile, Email, and Industry information to Sandeep Sharma – Editor & Founder / ProjectX India on 8 7 7 937 3203 or email us at subscription[at]projectxindia.com
Subscription Terms and Conditions
- Subscription amount once paid is not refundable and non transferable.
- The issues of ProjectX India will be released on 1st and 15th of every month. Digital copy of the issue will be emailed to the registered email id in PDF format.
- ProjectX India subscription is provided under single user license only. Digital copy should not be forwarded or shared without prior consent of ProjectX. For multi-user licensing charges are additional.
- The subscribers does not have any objection in receiving any communication or related promotional offers from ProjectX through sms, email, Whatsapp, etc.
- The information on projects, tenders, and contracts provided in ProjectX India is for subscriber reference only. However subscribers are cautioned to take their decisions by consulting experts in the related field.
- The contact information provided in ProjectX India is mainly researched and compiled from public domain only. Do not consider this as a consent or invitation from the respective company or person to solicit business.
- All disputes will be subjected to Mumbai Jurisdiction only.