Iron and Steel Projects India

New Projects | Ongoing Projects| Tenders | E-Procurement | Contract Award | Project News | Project Updates | India

Iskco Iron & Steel Private Limited -> Projects

Greenfield Steel plant comprising of establishment of DRI Kilns (Sponge Iron – 1,32,000 TPA), Induction Furnace with LRF & CCM (Hot Billets / MS Billets / Ingots – 1,65,000 TPA), Strip Mill (Strips) (85 % Hot charging with Hot Billets and remaining 15% through RHF with Producer Gas/Coal Pulveriser as fuel – 1,65,000 TPA), Submerged Electric Arc Furnace (FeSi – 14,000 TPA / FeMn – 50,400 TPA / SiMn – 28,800 TPA / FeCr – 30,000 TPA / Pig Iron – 50,400 TPA), WHRB based Power Plant – 2 x 5.0 MW, FB

Location:  Raipur Chhattisgarh

Estimated Value (Rs. Cr): 195

Sector: Iron and Steel

Project Stage: Conceptual/Planning

Contact Details: You need to be a paid subscriber to get these details. Contacts are available in the ProjectX India | 1st May 2024 PDF Edition.

Click here to buy this copy for Rs 369 only or go for an annual subscription.

For subscriptions, you can call us at +91 877 927 9155 or click here.

Click here to request a sample evaluation copy: Explore New Projects, Ongoing Projects, Contract Awards, and Public Procurement Opportunities in India.


*Image used in this post is for illustration only

Are you looking for Iron and Steel sector new projects information?

Access Iron and Steel sector projects in India

ProjectX India is your reliable source for staying ahead in the game. Access valuable insights on upcoming and ongoing projects, contract awards, and tenders to accelerate your business. Our fortnightly updates connect you with actionable new projects and their key contacts. Join our subscriber community for a competitive edge.

Project | Projects | Project News | India Project News | New Projects in India | Project Today | Latest Projects | Tracking Project | Project Watch | Construction Projects | Infrastructure Projects | Projects 2024 | Developmental Projects | Projects in India | India Projects News | Railway Projects | Ethanol Projects | Chemical Projects | Water Treatment Projects | Steel Projects | Road Projects | Airport Projects | CCTV Leads | Real Estate | India | Industrial Projects | Iron and Steel | Coal